About This Blogg.

This Blogg is only a Vent. I hope to just vent out shit thats going on in my life her rather than cry and mop about them to people who care about me because I don't want them to worry. This also serves as a memoir I guess..

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crystal Flores- Since When Was I This Weak...

I guess I should start from the beginning. The oldest memory I have is of me laying in a field of flowers and looking around only to see a man staring at me with a shocked expression. I tried to sit up ,but as I did I cried out from the pain in my broken arm; tears later fell when I saw that it was a dark purple color and covered in blood also.. 

This man later is who I call my uncle. Both of us have no idea who my parents are and why I was out there that day or what happened to me. He took me in and raised me as his daughter ,but I don't feel comfortable calling him "dad" so I call him Uncle. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that his name is actually Armando Flores. My name is Crystal and that is all I have so, I adopted my uncle's last name to become Crystal Flores.

He told me that ever since I was young, I could do magic and that each time it was usually breaking something and that he had me look over by a wizard family. They told him that I was indeed a pure-blood witch and that I had great power in me to come ,but after that the wizard family had been killed by Voldemort. I can't remember much about them except that they had a son around my age and he was terribly shy and was useless alone.

Anyway, Me and my uncle Armando then moved to a new town after the incident and I made some friends. Alex,Sharon,Damon,Dylan and last ,but not least Maria. I later found out that they were also wizards ,but only Damon was a pure-blood like me. These people were with me all the time and we started a band because of how close we were.(Well actually it was me,Alex,Damon,Dylan and sometimes Sharon.) We weren't some big band, we mostly played on open mic night kinda places ,but I still loved it very much and so did they.

I am currently only 12 and going into my 2nd year at Hogwarts and in a depression kinda. I have no clue what is in store for me and who will be there; I only know that Damon and I are going to Hogwarts and Maria isn't going to Hogwarts and instead is going to some all girls school for veela or something like that. Dylan and the Twins won't bring up the subject with me so I don't know. I really hope that Damon and I are sorted into the same house. I would be completely killed if he isn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment